At the risk of missing anything else "obvious", I am posting some more material that was found in the Super Fun Pack. Please let me know if anything jumps out at you.
Wow, nice catch (I can't believe you read through all that! Have you looked into being an editor!?).
I guess you never know, but I have a feeling it is just a typo. I say this because it would seem sort of evil to hide such a subtle clue within that long list of lawyer-ey rules.
Wow, nice catch (I can't believe you read through all that! Have you looked into being an editor!?).
ReplyDeleteI guess you never know, but I have a feeling it is just a typo. I say this because it would seem sort of evil to hide such a subtle clue within that long list of lawyer-ey rules.
I agree Frank, that's a pretty weird "mistake" to have missed.
ReplyDeletePerhaps the U being replaced by a 2 could be a reference to U2? I don't see any obvious connections, but I don't know U2 all that well.
ReplyDelete